aliyu ahmad uba 
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : full right wenger (7)
    Current Club : adada united
    Previous Clubs : adada united
    Which Club you want a trials for : maderid academy
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Am a boy who love playing football with couse,due I started as a defender and realised that is not my best possition. My coach adviced to try striking where I found my telent as a striker.all my years of playing I have never sustern injury of any kind, I played manny local competition which I gone to final stage and won the cup, likely to be a God sent to my internal life.I love playing football, I want to be a footballer and the only way it can be is when you try my ability and my strenght in the picht.right now am in school studying banking and finance in the university of Nigeria Nsukka final year student and I also play for school term. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play full right side (7), I'm a player who love playing with all my strenght and ability. I can play for 2hours without jassing out, I have never had am injury before. Am strong and I also have speed,you would lovemy mode off playing football tip tap that my sytel of football, just can't stop making it real with me, 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I want to be a professional footballer, I want to be a good player true you I think.and to say that I can take any thing from you if is the thing I would do to get space. I think you would love my attitude because am respectful and good marnals. I corrage of understanding what it takes to be a good footballer. And I promiss to be loyal to you till I die, which I can stick on it till end of my football year.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS