FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

PETER NSIAH-SAHA
    Your Nationality : GHANAIAN
    Best Position : DEFENDING MIDFIELDER
    Current Club : RED LIONS FC
    Previous Clubs : RED LIONS FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : WESTHAM UNITED
    Country you live : GHANA
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing inter school competition at the age of 9. I played a justify on 2011 at cape coast a central region of Ghana and iwas selected for under 12 team known as coastal junior league. i therefore transfered to REd Lions Fc on 2012 as a under 15 defending midfielder
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am a defending midfielder, i am very skillful when ti come to football, i defend and give accurate passes. i assist for goals. and also has a good scoring ability. i also play good panelty shoot. i also play free kick when the oportunity is giving. i also play conner kick when ever there is a coner kick giving to us
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i have the talent and i need the oportunity to exhibit it. and also westham has been my dream team since childhood and i need the oportunity to play as it is the twam of my heart i have play football over 5 years now without exposure to the world so i need the oportunity to exhibit my talent to the world. furthermore, i football is all the hope of my life so i need the chance to exhibit what God called me for 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS