FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Johaer Waseek Jilani
    Your Nationality : American
    Best Position : Central Attacking Midfielder
    Current Club : Atlanta Fire United 96 Elite
    Previous Clubs : nONE
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : United States
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football for a club since Under 8. I made it to the Select Academy where you trial and get put into a level. I made the Elite, which is the best team. We get practices almost everyday and games every weekend throughout the year. It is a great academy, but due to my age, it is easy to play for me and I always win. When I do not have a match, I go to the pitch with my mates and play. It lets me practice on my heading and technical abilities. I am very weak at heading, yet I am fairly tall. I have played for one club for several years, and I would like a change.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can great passes and through balls. I have great vision of where each player is. I can curve the ball very much which helps my long range shot greatly. I am great on the ball with skills and dribbling. I have enough pace to outrun a defender. I am strong on the ball and I never stop wanting the ball while its on the pitch. I am also great at stand tackle and crossing. My strength helps me make tackles. My vision and curve essential to my crossing. I think I have great potential at Central Attacking Midfielder, Full Back, or Winger.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial due to my potential. My current coaches believe I have great potential for the United States national team. Academy Directors will like my basic skills which help boost their practices and in game performances. I also have great attitude and discipline for football and people in general. I am a player that many people, I think, will want to sign and trial.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS