laat tungwar kueiguong
    Your County : south sudan
    Your Nationality : south sudanese
    Best Position : defensive middfielder
    Current Club : ligi ndogo soccer ademy
    Previous Clubs : impala football club
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal,hotspurs and suothhamton
    Country you live : kenya
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : my name is laat tungwar,am 17yrs..i started playing soccer went i was seven years old in kakuma refugee camp in northern kenya where i first came for refugee from my country south sudan.at that age i don.t went for academy soccer club but we were playing as a group who love to soccer where we don.t know where we were heading to in future...after few year i went to nairobi city in kenyan capital where i first join soccer academy call impala then later i quite n join ligi ndogo soccer club which is more well equip then impala soccer club...
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my objective in playing ground is to win but my first question is what type of game will i gona play? mostly i like possessing of the ball as we hold and control the match..in the playing what matter to me is how many passes have i gave out to my teammate and how many has been score...i feel happy to give pass then scoring .
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i request for the trail because i believe i have potential to deliver my skill and show to the director and the all academy that am talented and i got ability to become a soccer and professional player so that i can help my poor country south sudan in future.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS