Solomon Adu-Dei
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : Attacking Midfield
    Current Club : Abeduru Stars
    Previous Clubs : Prestige fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am an attacking midfielder who plays my role very well. I had played for Prestige fc before but now i play for Abeduru Stars. I started playing football at the age of 4years but i was just playing it with a passion. When i reached 11years, Prestige fc came for me. With my help we won 4trophies in 4years. At the age of 15, i decided to join Abeduru Stars, i have won two district colts league trophy with them since the time i joined them, now am 17years and i wish to play professional football 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As i said am a young talented footballer who is 17years now. I play the role as an attacking midfielder because of my mentality. I can move around with the ball with confidence. Also due to my mentality, am able to create chances of scoring and am able to score goals as well. I create chances for my mates to score goals as well that is why i play the role as an attacking midfielder. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think an Academy Director should give me trials because of my talent. I have great potentials in me which makes me unique and therefore my style of play is also makes me unique. I wish to play professional football and stop playing as an ameteur player, so i think i should be given the chance for trials and you will the team will find interest in signing me, thank you.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS