FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

: Isaac Ebelebe
    Your Nationality : French
    Best Position : Centre Attacking Midfield
    Current Club : Enfield Town
    Previous Clubs : Southgate Adelaide
    Which Club you want a trials for : West Ham FC
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at 8 years old and joined Southgate Adelaide FC. In my first season 2008-2009 I played as a striker and centre midfielder. In these positions I showed a great amount of energy and I would run all over the place trying to touch the ball as many times as possible. My manager then told me that I had to stay in my position, so I done as I was told. During my first season I scored 10 goals. The next few seasons I stayed with Southgate Adelaide and throughout this period I started to develop more as a centre attacking midfielder. However I would sometimes play in defensive positions such as centre back or centre defensive midfielder. I improved my short and long passing, also moving into space to create space for myself or your teammates. I became captain of Southgate Adelaide during the 2010-2011 season and stayed captain until 2012-2013. We won the Cheshunt Youth League Under 12s Division 1 title 2011-2012. During my time at Southgate I scored 73 goals. I then left Southgate Adelaide at the end of 2012-2013 season and now play for Enfield Town. I also play for my school football team. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing abilities are; I’m too able use my left and right foot, I’m able to play in 3 different positions (centre forward, centre attacking midfielder and centre defensive midfielder), I have a burst of speed when going on a counter attack, I can do a range of passes such as short and long, I can give instructions to teammates that will help the team, I can motive my teammates if we are losing in a match, I can identify when there is space available and I can create space. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial because I believe that I can give his/her team a little more than he/she already has in his/her team. I also believe that my hard work can help me improve and become a great football player. I will listen to their advice and use it correctly to improve as a player 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS