Keletso Sipho
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Central Midfeilder
    Current Club : Vosloorus Lucky Birds
    Previous Clubs : Immortals Football Academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am a very talented midfielder and a hard worker at the same time I have played the biggest U/19 tournament in South Africa at the age of 15 and I gained a lot of experience there so I wanted to trial for Arsenal or Liverpool cause I'm a very ambitious young boy 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a very patient and ambitious boy and hard working in the field when given a chance I can blow scouts and I have the biggest goal that money cannot by I'm a central midfield who doesn't have a huge body but a huge creative mind to think fast on the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I'm very talented and can play in high level and I also want to play for Arsenal when I'm about 19 cause playing for Arsenal is my dream and I think it can come through if I start at this age nd go up. I'm from the townships of South Africa and people don't really take football seriously,I try to keep my self away from what they do here in the townships I'm very ambitious as I said and really want to come there and trial for Arsenal 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS