HIGH LEVEL GOAL KEEPER SCOTT COOKE

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Scott Cooke
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : Beddington FC, Canterbury Cougars, Warlingham FC, 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any team, preferably semi-pro or pro.
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started of playing football in a little league from a young age, I changed teams a number of times for different reasons, I left Beddington because the organisers of the league shut down the league for an unknown reason. I left Canterbury because we had no games for over 4 months, just one tournament and that's it. I also left Warlingham due to a serious injury to my hip which put me out of the game for months. I started playing football again with my school once I was fully recovered, continuing to play in goal, I am eager to get back into the game.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a goalkeeper of high ability and have played for a number of teams in that position, two of them in which I pushed my way into the number 1 place. I have been told my many people including former managers, school P.E coaches and team mates from all clubs and school that I have a great potential to become a professional Goalkeeper and succeed greatly at a very high level. I believe that I can become a great goalkeeper for a high level team and would love for the opportunity to play for any team of any level and hopefully progress up the ranks.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have great potential to become a high level player, I have a great passion for the game and have done since a very young age, I am a quality and reliable goalkeeper, I'm sensible and won't let anything affect my performance in training and on the pitch.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS