Alfie Delaney
    Your County : Kent
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Right back
    Current Club : Palmerston annexe
    Previous Clubs : Red lion football club, riefield football club,
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : My footballing history is all Sunday League football, I am a player who can play in various positions but feel at the moment my best position is right back. I did have trials for Crystal palace and Wimbledon at the age of 15 but at the time my parents couldn't afford to keep taking me so nothing come of it. I won plenty of league titles with my club Red Lion and and couple of cup successes, this is the club that produced the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Jason Euell.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I think I am an excellent right back, can keep my position well and am not afraid of any challenges, I feel I am a great header of the ball and pose a threat in dead ball situations while I also feel I am great at defending dead ball situations. I can read the game very well and can determine the runs players are making wether they are trying to drag me away from the play or trying to get the ball passed to them. I feel that the only part part off game that let's me down at the moment is getting forward down the wing, my fitness has taken a bit of a beating in the last couple of years so I'm wary of getting forward incase I can't get back. I feel though with the right training I could regain my fitness and become even better, I feel my footballing days aren't yet over. From the age of 14-18 I was a striker and was knocking in 30-40 goals a season.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : HUNGER, DEDICATION, DESIRE, 3 things I feel I have plenty of. They should give me a trial because despite getting on a bit I still have a lot of desire to play at the highest level I can. I feel I have a lot still to offer any team. My work rate and teamwork I think are my best traits and to me they are the 2 things any footballer needs to become great. I still have the desire to become a pro football player, Ian wright didn't start until late in life and I feel my dedication and desire along with my actual ability to play football could help achieve this. I think upon seeing and talking to me any academy director would feel the same. I still have the hunger to become a great player and would jump at the chance to do so.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS