FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Omosohwofa lucky
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Forward
    Current Club : Warri wolves Amateur league one
    Previous Clubs : Heartland amateur
    Which Club you want a trials for : NORTHAMPTON TOWN FC ACADEMY
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have an internship with fc warri wolves amateur league one here in Nigeria as you can see I'm there for one month and two weeks for experience and self build and fitness training but I would certainly love to go for belgian football who give chances to people like me I have no body to help me cause I lost my parent in a car accident some years back when i was just a kid but am happy that God send me a heiper who took care of me and also surport me in every thing I do here in Nigeria. I have no manager there that I do all this only because I believe in myseif and want to make it in this difficuit world please give me a chance to do a test to come with you Greeting lucky
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play the role of a forward. Stricker in my club at my local area where I won the second highest goal scorer and also came out as the most valuable player am not that tall but am strong fast in game played but one thing I lack is that my ball work and my experience is still lacking behind but I believe I can work it out that why I am fulling convices that my going and working with you will help me positively.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe in gift and talent because they are from God and also in possibility cause they rule the world and are product of today. great players like messi giving me a chance will help my career and my ability and potential in my life.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS