ben meyrick
    Your County : Hampshire
    Your Nationality : British 
    Best Position : center mid 
    Current Club : fleet town 
    Previous Clubs : aldershot 
    Which Club you want a trials for : chelsea
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have played in about 5 clubs that have been in division 1 or higher since i was 5,i have played for aldershot academy but left when it went into administration, i have no joing fleet town youth fc and have been called up to play for the first team. i have been captain for 3 out of the 5 of the clubs i have been at so i have good captain traits and the determination to win 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am a very confident play taking on players when ever i can but also know how to play very good 'simple' football. i am a center mid player and am very good at getting the ball holding up the play and the releasing the ball to a wide player and then carrying to to support 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think i should have a trial because football is my life and i wont stop trying to make football my career and if i get this opportunity i will give 110 as usual, also i think i have what it takes to become a footballer but have never really had the chance before. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS