FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

KILLIAN LYNCH
    Your Nationality : Ireland
    Best Position : center attacking midfielder 
    Current Club : Broadford united 
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : West brom
    Country you live : Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've been playing football since i was able to walk my dad got me into football when i was 5 years of age i captained my team to a under 8 league cup when i was only 6 i had got trials for Wolverhampton wonderers before but it didnt go well. This opportunity would mean everything in the world to me.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability is all about passing and quick movement on the ball and off it. my motto is simple football is the best football. my ability of moving from box to box in the game is outstanding. People refer me to yaya toure and sometimes paul scholes this would mean everything to get one chance to perform at who i am. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I've got a chance before but i did have enough confidence if i got it now id grab it by the sruff of the neck and make the most of it this would mean everything to me and my family. ive been waiting for so long to shine and my time is now.i would make the most of it and prove i am what it takes to make a strong quck passing midfielder.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS