Owuraku Yeboah
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : any
    Country you live : UK
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing football about when i was 7 and i have enjoy it since,i like playing as a winger, i can also play any where in midfield and as left back i can also adapt to new positions.i play as intend to play as a left back for my schools's football team. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am the type of winger with a lot of pace which i use to give my opponent a lot of problems i am strong and an excellent passer of the ball i intend to go up front quite sometimes and come back to defend. i like to train my weaker foot so that is as strong as my preferred foot.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i am a very hard working player and always looking new ways to improve,i'll work so hard to keep my place if you give me a trial at a club and i will come in for me training every day.i give my best effort at all times i training or a match also i am very focused in what i want to improve on. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS