FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

NIGERIA WINGER, CURRENT CUB. TOPS FC, TRIALS, BARCELONA.MADRID, ISRAEL ISAAC,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

israel isaac
    Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : TOPS FC
    Previous Clubs : TOPS FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal,aston villa,bercelona,chelsea,real madrid,
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when I was 8 age old with TOPS FC i play from the right wing.i have scored 50 goals and 30 assist altogether.my best friend in my club are all the midfielder because with out them the strikers will not perform well.that why I said they are my best friends
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I cannot say am perfect because am till coming up but am trying.i can play 70 minutes and I know as time goes on I be able make it up to 90 to 120 minutes. I have the ability to run ,to mark to attack and to score.apart from winger I like playing as a midfielder also.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I will like an academy director to give me I a trial because I know that I beat the trial with all my ability am effort,and I know that I have all it takes to be a world known star and I believe that no any manager that sees me and my style of playing and then I will like to leave me for another because I know what I can do when am in field of playing.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS