Last Name: Mancoba
    City: Cape Town
    State/Prov: Western Cape
    Your Age: 19 years
    Playing Position: Defensive Mildfielder
    Current Football Club: Green lovers fc
    Past Football Clubs: Non
    Football Club you want a trial for: Crystal palace
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I am playing on a team that is not on the top leagues in the country but i have made a name for my self.I am playing a huge role in my team where i control the pace of the game and a the result of that our team did manage to win back to back local tournaments. Even though we have no sponsors as yet that does'nt stop me when it comes to dominate the opposition. I've also played at school level where i was develope to be the kind of open minded and enjoyable player that i am.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a very mobile player who have a good role in the game, the role that i play is that i dictate the pase of the game, always ensure that i win the mildfield bettle and make it easier for my teamates to go foward and creates and burry the chances that we have.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: It is simple because i know it for the fact that i can bring a different dimention and add a value to the team. I am a player who hungry to make a name for myself and a team as the whole, my never say die attitude will play an essential role in the team and i will also use this opportunity to learn and grow as a player to a better team player rather than a player of individual.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS