FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Your County : NIGERIA
    Your Nationality : NIGERIA
    Best Position : CENTER DEFENDER
    Current Club : FC DYNAMIC
    Previous Clubs : FC HARCO
    Which Club you want a trials for : ANY
    Country you live : UKRAINE 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I HAVE PLAYED FOR FC HARCO:ABA ABIA STATE, NIGERIAN AS CENTER DEFENDER,AND CURRENT CLUB FC DYNAMIC LOCATION:KHARKOV,UKRAINE AND I HAVE PLAYED MANY TOURNAMENTS AND LEAGUES..I STUDENT LEAGUE,,MATELIST FC STUDENT LEAGUE AND STUDENT CUP, INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE, MATELIST FC LEAGUE AND I HAVE WON MANY OF IT AND ALSO IN INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE TOO.. AND MANY MORE... 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing abilities is good am both footed am fast and strong importantly my vision is very good,am always focused when am playing football because i absolutely hate loosing..am good in marking and one on one marking and good in passing and Natural Fitness and Heading. and many more..
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have too have the chance to at-least have an attempt of my dream, and if given the chance I am sure I will do my best and more to make sure I get a place in a top team.I train hard and have 100% focus in training and enjoy football so much. I would love the chance to prove myself worthy of being a player. and to learn more in football and make myself great in life...

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS