Alex Dahnovskyy
    Your County : United Kingdom 
    Your Nationality : Russian
    Best Position : Striker 
    Current Club : Grays Athletic Football Club 
    Previous Clubs : LOASS 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any clubs which are in london
    Country you live : London 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football from a feely young age (9). I stared playing for LOASS and in all of my time there I was the teams captain. most of my seasons were very good. 2years ago I was spotted by Dagenham & redbridge. I went there but things didn't work out. I was not tolled by them if I made it or not I think that was very unprofessional by them.also last season was a very good season for me and laoss because we won the league and I scored 56 league goals. which made me the top goal score in the hole echo league. after that great season that we had I was rewarded with a trail at stoke city however I was tolled that I was not the right person for them to pick. After the stoke trail I didn't put my head down I kept on working hard and I felt like it was time to leave LOASS and now I have joined Grays Athletic and I play for the Under 17's team which is a year higher. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am fast I can play Striker or winger. I have good vision and can read the game very well. I am also a big leader on the field.I am strong on the ball and quite skill-full which gives me the edge to beat diffenders and score. I also have very good level on stamina and I am good in the air. I have a good first touch which is very important as a player. I create and score also I am good at penailties because I practice them every time for 20mins after training and also I am good free kick taker 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think an academy should give me a trial because I think I have potential also my football coach always tells me I could make it one day. also many people who have been turned down by 2 professional clubs would stop trying. however in my case I haven't let that get in my way. I am a very motivated and hard working person who wants to make it then anyone else does and I feel that I was unlucky in the past.I always want to be the best and I am hungry for success.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS