Alexander James smith
    Your County : England 
    Your Nationality : English 
    Best Position : Goalkeeper 
    Current Club : Woodford rangers 
    Previous Clubs : Woodford rangers 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea, qpr, arsenal, Newcastle 
    Country you live : Great Britain 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played 7 aside and 5 aside football for 5 years now I was in my school football team for 4 years in goal winning the Essex cup, always been brung up around football and I love playing in my Sunday league 11 aside team. I like to watch football on a regular basis as bit helps me to learn in a way 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My current coach says I have very high potential for my age group and he thinks I cope well under pressure me as a player likes a challenge and is willing to be put under pressure. I myself think I am very agile and have good fitness. I believe I have good agility and have very quick pace. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think and academy director should give me a trial so they could see my ability and what I am capable of and to give me some advise on weather I could have a future or if I'm good enough to be a footballer for my age also I would never know unless I try.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS