FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

PROFFESIONAL ENGLISH PLAYER..TRIALS LONDON, JOSHUA PATERSON

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Joshua Paterson
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Centre Attacking Midfielder, Centre Midfielder or Striker
    Current Club : Wilmslow Town Tigers
    Previous Clubs : Wilsmlow Sports, Poynton JFC, Everton, Crewe, Liverpool, Blackburn, Tranmere
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Fulham, Aston Villa, Wigan
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Have played for many clubs since the age of 6 and have all helped me develop. These clubs have been: Everton, Crewe Alexandra, Liverpool, Tranmere and Blackburn. I got released from all of the clubs apart from Blackburn, Liverpool and Tranmere. This was because I was to small, but Liverpool I quit, Tranmere just got released with Blackburn.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am an experienced player and have a great range of vision and I am also a team player. I work hard for my team and I have a powerful shot. I can play anywhere in midfield and strike. I have a great passing ability and I'm not afraid to do chips or through balls. I like to be involved in the games.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I put my heart and soul into playing this game and I'm a hard working player who would never give up no matter what the score. I am a great team player and commander on the field. I will give my very best to any team and I am a friendly person to be around

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS