FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Ewan Sharratt
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Cb
    Current Club : Measham welfare fc
    Previous Clubs : Midway fc 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Lincoln City fc
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since I've been 4 years old and I've enjoyed my experience and I'm hoping to take it to a higher standard and develop my knowledge and understanding of the game.i have play for a number of clubs like midway fc woodvile where I was playing under my ability and I am currently playing for meashem fc and Stanton Ilkeston who are both very good teams with talented players but I'm hoping to get up to that next lvl where I can challenge myself and become better at the game 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have confidents on the ball and not afraid of getting stuck in I always get told that I have pace so I tend to use sprinting down the wings to receive the ball.. I also have the vision to seek out a player and read the game and where other players are going to pass and run to.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I want o develop my learning and understanding of the game and that I feel I'm playing under my level I also feel that if I play for an academy even if I don't get in it will be a great experience and that the things I learn I could pass on to others.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS