KILLER WINGER, OXFORD TRIALS NIGERIAN, TANZANIA, STANLEY ONORIODE OPUBOR,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Stanley onoriode opubor
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : villa squad fc
    Previous Clubs : selected star fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : watford, blackpool, brenet fc, oxoford city.
    Country you live : Tanzania
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i start playing when i was a little for a local team in my area, then to a team call ekete united, then i play for 6 years with the before i to bayelsa united academy i played a lot of competition before moving to select star fc i play for three years before moving to Tanzania...
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very good skill full and humble player, i play form any winger from the attacking line, i easily adapt to the playing or rule of the team, i use both foot to operate from the attacking line... i will glad if i have an opportunity of playing of Africa to prove my skill and ability...
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i have the potential and what it take to prove myself as a footballer, like skillful, hard working, speed, fit, strong ability on ball. And the academy will also bring more of my skill that have not yet discover of my self to the world of football, my aim is to be an icon in football and to the star like me to be confidence of their talent..

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS