FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

lyrics uwas
    Your Nationality : german
    Best Position : LW
    Current Club : dagenham park rangers
    Previous Clubs : aztec
    Which Club you want a trials for : charlton
    Country you live : london
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My football history has been good I have not been booked once and I have been the fastest play in both teams I have played for and scored really good goals I am a very kind member of a squad and can boost the confedence of players that think they are less able to do stuff I can also change a players performance 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very good at football I have an incredible spring speed and I am good at ball skills I have good dribling and I am good at tackling I am a good headerer and have a great shots on goal I can also make good crosses into the box and I also have good flexibility 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial as I have the ability to change a hole team and I am a very good player looking for a big club so I can make my move for the big and I will also encorage other players from a team to never give up and never stop trying

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS