FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Goodwill
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : striker
    Current Club : 
    Previous Clubs : 
    Which Club you want a trials for : tuks
    Country you live : South africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been a Good soccer player since I was 7 and I'm am fast I have speed I think fast I have passion football is my dream and I have only played school soccer and every coach wanted me in they team and I have scored 34 goal last season and sundowns wanted me and I said no because they were training too far and up to this day I don't play for a club but I can make it to any club U12 because I'm training at home for my future I work out a lot and I run a lot and I practice at home a lot and that's what makes me good and makes me have a passion for football
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have speed passion skill and I'm very fast in speed.I play for 1st team in my school I work with my team I always create goal opportunities for other player and I have team spirit 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because soccer is my dream and no U12 can stand a chance against me I'm very good no coach will regret and I have shot power I think fast and I train a lot so my dream can become true

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS