FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

SCOTTISH MIDFIELDER,ENGLAND UK, SCOTTISH TRIALS, EDDIE JAMES STEWART,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Eddie James Stewart
    Your Nationality : Scotland
    Best Position : Midfielder 
    Current Club : Raigmore Rovers 
    Previous Clubs : Raigmore united
    Which Club you want a trials for : Rangers FC,Celtic FC, Blackpool fc, Leeds fc, Dundee fc, Barnet, 
    Country you live : Scotland, Inverness
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Played for Raigmore utd and rovers for 3 years now, Im a first team player and played in some semi-finals.. We came 3rd in last years tourment. I never got a red or yellow card yet im a fair player, Im one of the best footballer in Raigmore Rovers. Im too old to play for them now.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I try my hardest at training and games, Im a fair player never got a yellow or red card, and I fast and got a really got torch and passing and good at heading the ball at goal, I like Attacking to help the forward and help the defence if their in trouble so my a big help.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think i deserve to be in a football Academy or Trials, I give 100% in training and games and really want to in a football club and won Tropies and medals i try my hardest and showing football clubs what i got, I just really want to play for a english or scottish clubs thats my dreams

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS