KARU PRINCE PETER
    Your County : AFRICA
    Your Nationality : NIGERIAN
    Best Position : CENTRE BACK 5 
    Current Club : YOUNG PLANNERS FC
    Previous Clubs : NSCDC FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : MANCHESTER CITY ACADEMY
    Country you live : NIGERIA
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing football in my early ages the age of 8 years i have played so many Academies here in Nigeria i was the captain of my academy team i also captain my team in school am still the captain of my team where am playing league with i have always been a winner, i won the player of the year in my school league my team won the league, cant wait to be invited, 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i love football with Passion,Ambition,Focus and Determination i have all the potentials to play in any club, so please help me with a club for trials i will always make sure that i bring smiles to the faces of my Coach,Manager and my entire team mates i will never let my team down i hate failure my Ability, i play for good 90 minutes and i also last in a match for 120 minutes.thank you so much.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : am already a league player i have something special to offer,i never give up and i face every challenges and because i know i will make it to the team, me why i will bring smiles to his face i will make him know that he is working with the right player yes

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS