Agboneni Uyinom
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Attacking Midfiled
    Current Club : Youngstar
    Previous Clubs : olympic Marxel
    Which Club you want a trials for : Pro/Semi-pro
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 5. I used to play on the streets and in school until the age of 13,when I registered with a club. I play every wing very well! I've played in various positions at various times with maximum efficiency,but I prefer to play as a side midfielder or attacking midfielder. I'm 186cm tall,I weigh 74kg and I'm well built!
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a good Passer of the ball!I dribble perfectly my crosses are to perfection I've got great vision and I use both feet very well and frequently. I'm human,so I'm not perfect.I'm nt a very fast sprinter,but I'm quick with the ball and make my decisions in time whenever I'm on the field of play. I've got marauding and one-touch skills too! I'm very good with my chest,feet,knees and I'm an average header
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have passion for football.I've always wanted to be a footballer since I was 5years old,it has been my childhood dream. I play football differently,no one else has my style of play,I'm a unique footballer I dictate the pace of the game and I'm also a team player

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS