Lewis moseley
    Your County : England 
    Your Nationality : White British 
    Best Position : Centre back 
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Ccc's
    Which Club you want a trials for : Watford Leicester City 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played since the age of 4 to the age of 17. I don't play at the moment because I couldn't get into an open age or a team available, I have played all position in goal centre back, midfield and forward and I have always believe you do it as a team 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play all positions on the pitch I have the abilities to play everywhere and as a team, my left foot is my strongest but I'm still able to use my right, I am supportive even if I'm on the bench all plays matter because we are one team and win all loose we are a team.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I love to play football and I have so much to prove and it would be my honour to join there academy and show them what I am able to do and how I could make an impact on the team, I just want the chance to prove to the academy that this is what I want to do that I want to play football! 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS