Ojo Adeshola Michael
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Wing 7
    Current Club : Aspire football dream
    Previous Clubs : Nil
    Which Club you want a trials for : FcBarcelona
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Firstly, my name is Michael, I thank God who has been helping, I started playing football right from my childhood age before I began to watch football and later on my desiire is to become a footballe, people who knew my Dad at his young age said I inherit it from him. So that is why I wish to be train and bring up in Europe bcos I can play veri well.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : It is not by my power or might but by God ' sgrace who has given me the talent, I can dribble with my left foot, play good pass, shot, mark very well, I am a left footer that play amazingly that even my mates always fear me to play, i always want to make my side win even if it is ordinary training, i always want to keep the ball to my side and distribute pass, I like dribbling bcos is one of my best ability and I like using ball showing different kinds of skills am able with 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The reason why I should b given a trial is to test my ability and to be obviously show to the coaches whether am fit or not and for me to know more about the rules and regulations of the club I wish. Also, for me to be able to made up my mind and to make sure I give my best so that I can qualify and be a part of the club so that I also will be able to help and uplift the name of the club and win trophy wit my club and to always get ready and be positive mind and the most important of all is an Attitude bcos my local coach always said it that the attitude of person determines his altitude in life

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS