FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

BRITISH LEFT BACK.WITHAM TOWN, SEEKS TRIALS EUROPE. LONDON. DYLAN KYLE GRANT

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

: Dylan Kyle Grant
    Your County : Essex
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Left back
    Current Club : Witham town FC 
    Previous Clubs : Howbridge swifts FC, Heybridge swifts FC 
    Which Club you want a trials for : All
    Country you live : United Kingdom 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Howbridge Swifts FC i was part of a team that broke the black water and dengie records getting promoted from division 4 straight to division 1 being the only team in division 4 that has won the league cup beating division 1 teams, I had a successful couple of seasons there. Although the black water and dengie league isn't a tough league there are players stildeveloping their game looking to pull through at a young age, I came out with better experience and decided to move to a tougher league to up my game and improve. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Im fast on the ball, educated, I can pick a pass well and hit the ball 50 yards to the players feet, I have a lot of pace running up and down the left flank and my defensive skills are great I could compare myself to some of the worlds best left defenders Ashley Cole Leighton Baines, I don't lack confidence I have plenty of it. I can play the midfield role as well on either side, my attacking skills are just as good as my defensive skills. I'm two footed and use my right as comfortably as I use my left.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Unfortunately my sporting achievements are pretty confusing as I have played in different age groups constantly being shifted around. While at Howbridge I won't the under 13's league cup during the season 2008-2009 moving on from that the next season I won the under 14's St Edmunds Y F C Pre-Season Tournament at that time I was playing a year up but after a disappointing spell I decided I would move to a team that was my age group because it would be more of a challenge so I joined Witham Eagles under 14's where I played a season and for me personally it was a successful season as I achieved top goal scorer. I then decided to join a team in a higher league to develop and see if I could compete with the top sides and top players as the season went on I noticed my technique changing and myself maturing We went on to clinch the under 15's league cup and came runners up in a very tough division one league, this was all local football there is also where I played at school I achieved snatching top goal scorer three times and winning the league a couple of times, but my all time personal achievement was to represent my county and play in the district, there's not a lot to say about that although I relish the chance and will try to get another chance and next time I will succeed.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS