Daniel Lee Hartle
    Your County : South Yorkshire
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Central Midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Rotherham Phoenix 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Sheffield United
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played central midfield for Rotherham Phoenix when I was 13 until I was 14 then I played the same position again but sometimes I played up front, I did this when I was 16 until I was 17, then I stopped playing because the team dropped out of the league and most players left and so did the manager therefore I couldn't continue to play and so I did levels 1 & 2 in active leisure at Dearne Valley College
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am not afraid to challenge people, and I have excellent ball control, once I get to know the team I can communicate well with them, and I have great spacial awareness, I can keep my cool under pressure, I am a great corner taker and also e great free kick taker.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because , I am great as part of a team, and I know I have the ability to play football as part of a professional team and would very much like a career in the sport because it is something I am passionate about and I feel I am very good at I just need the opportunity to show somebody who can help me with this

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS