FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

YOUNG IRISH LEFT WING,, TRAILS NORWICH,, IRELAND, DANIEL JAMES COUGHLAN,,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Daniel James Coughlan
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Left Wing
    Current Club : Woodlawn FC Sportslink
    Previous Clubs : Wfta,Belvedere FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Norwich City,Birmingham,Charlton Athletic
    Country you live : Republic Of Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I Started playing at the age of seven and loved football ever since and im looking to go somewhere in football. My first club i played for was wfta i played until i was 14 then i moved on to belvedere to play at a higher level,i spent a season with blvedere until i moved to woodlawn fc sportslink which is in the highest grade in my league
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a fast left winger, i like dribbling with the ball and running past players. I get a fair amount of goals in a season but i mostly get assists because of the posistion i play. im left footed but sometimes play on the right wing or a center forward.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i Feel an academy should give me a trial because i know if i got an oppurtunity of a trial i would give it my all and work my hardest to achieve my dream of becoming a professional footballer.i know there is millions of kids around the world trying to achieve the same as me but if i got the oppurtunity i would make the most of it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS