polino luiza lubanzadio
    Your County : DELFT
    Your Nationality : NETHERLANDS
    Best Position : midfield
    Current Club : FC DORDRECHT
    Previous Clubs : FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM, FC ANTWERP, 
    Which Club you want a trials for : WEST HAM UNITED , STOKE CITY,FULHAM
    Country you live : NETHERLANDS 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : in 2007, I moved to the youth department of Feyenoord rotterdam . I a left midfielder and attacking midfielder , 2008-2009 with feyenoord U13 I won the Audax tournament and I won best player award of the Audax tournament. In 2009-2010 I get injurd with hard working I came really strong back, the Netherlands u14 regrets I played there at attacking midfield i won one tournemant and I play ever game for the Netherland.2010-2011 I played for Feyenoord rotterdan U15 and Netherland U15 also. 2011-2012 That was the last season that i played for feyenoord that was the U16. 2012-2013 I move to Belguim to play for fc antwerp There I played for the U19. 2013/2014 I moved back to holland than Ado denhaag,Sparta rotterdam , Fc Utrecht , Fc dordecht was interest in me and I choose for fc dordecht.2013/2014 I play for de U19 YOUTH Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I a fast player and strong on the ball and a fast dribbel and i can carry the ball forward. i always seems to be attacking and trying to push the ball forward rather than backwards. I sort of rolls off defenders. I turns away from them and continues to go forward i doesn’t just hold on to the ball but spin into the attacking area and create chances.I also a teamplayer i also liked ti score and let others scores 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : a fast player and strong on the ball and a fast dribbel and i can carry the ball forward. i always seems to be attacking and trying to push the ball forward rather than backwards. I sort of rolls off defenders. I turns away from them and continues to go forward i doesn’t just hold on to the ball but spin into the attacking area and create chances.I also a teamplayer i also liked ti score and let others scores 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I work many years for meself to got me ready for the pro and I am a hard worker maybe is impossible because i from holland but i wont to show to the academy i am a good player with lot of talent I hope that I get a chance In England that can changes my life also 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS