FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

ENFIELD RAP-AID EDMONTON TYLER OLIVER

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Tyler Oliver
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Rw/Lw
    Current Club : London Academy Of Sporting Excellence
    Previous Clubs : Rap-aid,Edmonton rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR,Chelsea,Southampton,Watford, Tottenham or Leyton Orient
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football for 8 years.I started playing football at Norsemen Fc at the age of 7/8. I then decided to start playing for a club.I played for Edmonton Rangers for a year,Winning player of the year and players player of the year. I then left to play at a higher level to push myself.I played for Rap-aid only for a year due to club problems.I then moved to a team called Lase academy(London Academy Of Sporting Excellence).I play one year up(U15)and have been put into QPR development centre,I was put forward for an academy trial but was unsucessful
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a player with a mentally strong mind for the game,I like to play with technical ability and simple strategy, I am a team player and I work for others,I don't give up which is a key ability to have for a footballer to have in his/her locker.I a very fast on and off the ball which makes a good player such as Ronaldo,Bale,Messi ect I am also flexible to play alternate positions which is another great ability for a player to have which is unlikely to be found in a player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I should be given a trial because I know that if I was given the chance,I would grasp it and take it. I think that if I was given a trial then I would give it my best and show people my true ability that I know I have.I have a lot of passion for the game and I think I am generally a good player

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS