HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ufuk yonten 
    Your Nationality : Turkey
    Best Position : Centre midfield 
    Current Club : North London football academy 
    Previous Clubs : RCC 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Professional football clubs
    Country you live : England 
    Write about your football history : I've been really successful in my football history. With my previous team RCC we won the u14 cheshunt league and got promoted to the premier division, unfortunately our team broke up. Now I play for NLFA and we finished second in the ELA league, getting to the semi-finals of the league cup. We have also been on a tour to Turkey with my current team, we played the two giants in Turkey which we're Galatasary and Fenerbahce. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : In my opinion, I think that I am a really technical player, my coaches will also say this about me. I am very good at attacking and I am a solid defender, so I can do both. I can make assistants and intercept the ball whilst I play, that is what makes me a good and technical player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : The reason why I think an Academy Director should give me a trial is because I will not disappoint them. I'll take the chance they give me and give my all, and if it don't work first time round, then I hope I'll have many more opportunities in the future

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS