HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: lukas zabulionis
    Your Nationality : lithuanian 
    Best Position : center midfield
    Current Club : buckhurst hill fc 
    Previous Clubs : loughton fc and tfa loughton fc 
    Which Club you want a trials for : west ham or tottenham or leyton orient 
    Country you live : united kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started playing football when i was 6.When i was invited to play for loughton fc,i scored 18 goals in 12 games to be loughton fc top scorer of 2012.I then joined tfa loughton fc as they were some scout network teambut after a few weeks we then left the team buckhurst hill fc.I was then chosen managers player in the buckhurst hill fc presetation.I also playfor the tottenham elite level in the five tier programe. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a skillful,extremely fast player and i am always fighting for the ball in every situation.I am very strong and i love when someone wants to bash around with their soldiers as i love competition.Whenever im bored i always look up football videos of ronaldinho,hazard,neymar,messi and ronaldo as they all motivate me a lot.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think i should be given a chance for a trial as i have all the basic and complex skills to play in a academy.I have never really been given the chance for a trial to look at my abilitys so i think this is a great chance to show what im worth.I really hope you will choose me for a trial for any club

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS