Kevin Venancio Santos
    Your County : Portugal 
    Your Nationality : Portuguese, American
    Best Position : Winger
    Current Club : Free 
    Previous Clubs : SC Lourel, MTBA
    Which Club you want a trials for : Professional clubs
    Country you live : Portugal
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Greetings, my name is Kevin, I'm 20 years old and I'm an American living in Portugal , I was born in the US , in Mineola, Long Island state of New York I and came to Portugal by the hands of my parents. I have played soccer since I remember and I played for Sporting Clube de Lourel, in Sintra, a club with a great youth school, Ricardo Vaz Tê , West Ham forward , was formed in Lourel. In 4 seasons in Sintra,I made about 70 goals playing in all the forward positions, I scored in all ways and made pretty good games against Sporting of Lisbon and Benfica, at that time I had some contacts with the first agents but there was no deal because they had to deal with the club first. I played there until i was under 17 then I had some good middle table clubs of the first league proposals to go to their juniors but the club didn't let me go, I went to play indoor soccer at M.T.B.A and made 2 good seasons with about 40 goals on booth.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I learned in indoor soccer the fast foot technique and in soccer the velocity that makes me a good player. In the videos that I uploaded you may see that i have a strange sense to be in the right place to score goals and you'll see too that I am very strong in free kicks. I can play in all the forward positions and may play as side defender too. I'm fast, not too tall (1,78 cm ) , intelligent , strong physically and psychologically and the most important i think, i really want to play soccer as a professional I'm very ambitious I always want more and more. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am a player that is very ambitious and I don't care if I have to play in the end of the world because what I most wnat is to find a professional club and be a great player, if anybody needs to see if I have the skills give me a ball and a net to make it count.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS