: Ivan Atanasov Lyapov
    Your County : Bulgaria 
    Your Nationality : Bulgarian
    Best Position : Attacking midfielder 
    Current Club : Fc Marek 2010
    Previous Clubs : Academic, Marek 2007 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal, Barnet
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 8 for a team called Marek 2007. At first I played as a right midfielder, but then the coach moved me in the centre. I played there for years and the coach was extremely happy with my performance. I was captain of the team for a while, but then I moved to Marek 2010. There I continued playing as a midfielder, but in some games the coach moved me on the beck, as a wing, as a defender, striker I haven't played as a goalkeeper only. All the coaches in the team were thrilled of my ability to play in different positions. The coach of the older group started to like me a lot and called me to play for his group which were two years older than me. There I was still playing in a very high level and the coach told me that I have a very big future. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play with very much energy, tough I'm not afraid of going into challenges, tackles and those kind of stuff. I have technique and the ability to keep hold on the ball. I'm a team player and I play every game as if it's my last. I play with heart not just with my feet. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : First of all I believe everyone has to be given a chance to show what he is made of. I have a dream it's to become a football player and I'm sure that I can accomplish my dream I am willing to fight for it to the end. If you give me a chance I will show you that I have the potential of becoming a professional football player. I've been told that my type of players are most wanted in today's football world. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS