: ferdinand aggyeman
    Your County : london
    Your Nationality : ghanaian
    Best Position : right wing
    Current Club : northolt eagles
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : watford
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i begun playing football when i was 7.i then got scouted for a team in ghana but i had to relocate.i like watching danny welbeck and robin van persie because they have an impact to how i like and play my football.i also try to learn the skills that ronaldo does.i like watchng football alot and never miss a game even if its conference.people that inspire me include welbeck zaha valencia.football has been one of the important things in ma life since i was 7.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i can play any position except goalkeeper but my favourite position is right wing i always try to run with the ball like valencia.i also like to play on the left wing but i donot really play well on that side of the pitch. i also like to get involved in any part of the pitch that the ball is.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy director should give me a trial because i am respectful good on the ball and also inspire the team .the academy director should give me a trial because everyone deserves a chance to show what they can do and if i am given one i will make the best out of it

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS