HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Tyreis
    Your Nationality : Ghana/trindad 
    Best Position : Lb/lw
    Current Club : East Side Eagles
    Previous Clubs : Clapton rangers /trained for westham
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any team
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My Name is tyreis and I would Love to have A trial for any football club. I play for a team called east side eagles which is a unbeaten team in our league. Also i have recently been training for west ham. Am really hoping you can get me a free trial and i will show you what am made of. My passion for football is MASSIVE there is not a day that i am not playing football i really want to show the world how i grew up in hackney and made it as a pro footballer thank you very much i hope you can arrange something. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : To be honest i can play any were on a football pitch but i would perfer to play lw/lb. I am a right footed player. Also i have a lot of stamina which means i will not give up on the pitch. I am a player that likes to pass but if there are no options i would skill my way out off it. Thank you. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i want it more than any one and i am a skilled player. And if you do let me play i promiss i will impress you. Also other coaches like me and am hoping i can impress you. But i need to show you action. If you dont belive my words please give me a chance to show you. My words may not impress you but my feet certenly will thank you very much.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS