KEATON WARRILOW

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Keaton
    Last Name: Warrilow
    City: Birmingham
    State/Prov: West Midlands
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Right Midfield, Right Back, Left Midfield, Left Back,Centre Defending Midfield
    Current Football Club: Marston Green
    Past Football Club: Marston Green
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Aston Villa
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started off at  Chelmsley town  in u7s in that same year I got offered a trial for Birmingham and Walsall, but could only attend the Birmingham one. Unfortunately I think I was a bit too young and inexperienced. Moved to Marston Green where I had a successful 7 years in that time I had a trial for Stoke city. For my school team we reached the villa cup final and was a great experience playing on that extraordinary turf.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I'm a pacey player that is good with both feet, I prefer to play Right Midfield or Right Back, but can play anywhere from  Left Midfield, Left Back,Centre Defending Midfield. I love to get stuck into the opponent and I am not scared of anyone. I will always work hard and give 100% every game.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I think you should give me a trial because I  am confident that I am good enough and would love to play at this level. I will always give 100% and have a real passion for football and love to play the game.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS