Francis Appiah
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : Central/Attacking Mid-fielder
    Current Club : Descent Football Academy
    Previous Clubs : Descent Football Academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Club in Europe
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have played in the U10, U12 and U14 and currently playing the U17. I am a 5.5ft tall and very fast and accurate passer of the ball and also very fast learner, listens to advice and i love team work and accept substitutions when my manager prefers it. i love to train more and more to keep me fit and active. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have the ability to join attack and also the ability to cover when the team is caught on the break, as i said earlier i am a team player and love to pass the ball often and to defend for the success of the team.When the team looses a player as a results of injury i might step forward to take up the mantle if am given the opportunity. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i am straight with words and deliver on my promise and commitments, therefore any Director will not be disappointed when am given the opportunity and I PLEDGE my commitment with the team and to the success of the manager's dreams and the faith he will have in me when he gives me the opportunity. As a player a manager determines whether or not the role and when to play and i promise to welcome the managers decisions. Thank You 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS