FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Saâd
    Last Name: Bamouh
    City: London
    State/Prov: N1-7TN
    Your Age: 24
    Playing Position: Attacking Midfielder.
    Current Football Club: Free Player, moved to london
    Past Football Club: 1999-2000 : WAC Wydad Athlétic de Casablanca. Football Academy 2000-2005: 5 years with EJSC 1st Division. Etoile de la Jeunesse Sportive de Casablanca-Casablanca Youth Sports Stars Academy. Admitted to the Academy after successful trials. 2000-2002 : Selected to play for the Moroccan national youth team but not able to because of studies. 2001-2003 : Moroccan National Youth Team squad member. Selected to play for the National Youth but   unable to do so because of studies.  2003-2008:  Moroccan National Youth Team squad member 2008-2010 : Etoile de la Jeunesse Sportive de Casablanca, Junior Team. 2010-2011 : Etoile de la Jeunesse Sportive de Casablanca, Senior Team  2012-2013 : Rachad ElBernoussei, Senior Team
    Football Club You Want Trial For: 1st and 2nd league
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I learned Football in the School of one of the greatest team in Morocco and Africa WAC (Wydad Athletic Club), that made me being professional since I was a kid
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: Focused, persistent, responsible and highly disciplined, competitive spirit, high level of fitness and stamina, agile and good spatial awareness, determined to keep improving my skills,  enjoy working as part of a team,
    good listener, highly professional and motivated.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS