Last Name: Davies
    City: Portsmouth
    State/Prov: Hampshire
    Your Age: 17
    Playing Position: Striker
    Current Football Club: N/A
    Past Football Club: Horndean Hawks
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Portsmouth FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: i have played for 7 different clubs each of which i have been the set piece taker for and captained 3 of them, however the clubs i have played for haven't been particulary successful meaning i found it hard to improve and progress to higher levels which is why i dream of a chance at the professional stage
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: i may not be very quick but i can finish very well when the chance comes, i can also play in behind a striker or in midfield as i have been told by many that my ability to pass long and short is exceptional, i am also very confident with both feet and have been since a very young age meaning i wont waste time when i gain possession of the ball, this year i have also created my own 5 a side team meaning the experience has taught me how to improve mt speed whilst on the ball and also the precision of my dribbling, i also commonly use skill when trying to beat an opponent.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: i have always dreamed of a chance to play football at a professional level and have always told myself if the chance came i would never let myself an my family down let alone the academy manager giving me such a valuable chance, i have played football since i was able to walk and have never stopped loving the sport and if i was given the chance to play it for such a huge club it would be an utter privilege for me and my family and friends.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS