Amr Ezzat Abd El Aziz El Sayed
    Your County : Egypt
    Your Nationality : Egyptian
    Best Position : Goal Keeper
    Current Club : Semouha Sport Club
    Previous Clubs : Haras El Hdood Sport Club
    Which Club you want a trials for : Crystal Palace FC
    Country you live : Egypt
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started to play football at 8 years old at Haras El Hodood SC Academy then i still 5 years at this academy . i transfer to Semouha Sport Club for 2 years then i transfer to Horse Owners SC For 2 year then i got back to Semouha SC till now last summer i got a trial period at FC Sunderland in England then i back to my team and win the Egyptian League for Youth teams 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Very good physical prop and Excellent action and reaction and Stable at the pitch ,good leader and friendly and good covering and fast and good pass and strong at friction and good header and fit and very good body balance and play with 2 legs and strong built and young player and valuable for any team 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i will be a good valuable player at this team for my important skills , flexible at my financial documents , need help only for play not for money , ready for anything to play in one of the most important clubs at England and I'm one of the most valuable fans in my country for your team 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS