WANYANWU GIFT

Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : Redeem christian church fc
    Previous Clubs : Rukpokwu fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Liverpool fc
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i love football so much, i wish to have a trial in Europe, my family and friends has given me the support to try my football ability in Europe, and i know i will come out successfully with the help of my football ability, and in my Current club my team mate always call me Pedro of fc Barcelona of Spain. please i will be Grateful if this opportunity is been given to me.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i love playing as a winger in the football pitch, but i can still play as a striker, i play with both left and right leg, and that's the reason why my team mates calls me pedro, and that is the reason why i wish to try myself in your football academy, and i will be Grateful if this opportunity is given to me.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy director would give me a chance in his team because i know what i can impart to his team, With my talent i know i can help my team move forward in the game, and give he a good result in every game will play, and i wish to have this opportunity in lifeAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS