Yao Philippe Rastouil 
    Your County : Ivory coast and france 
    Your Nationality : france
    Best Position : striker 
    Current Club : fulham fc
    Previous Clubs : millwall fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : tottenham hotspur or norwich city 
    Country you live : london 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Preferred foot: Right (I am also comfortable with my left foot) Position: STRIKER Previous club/Current club: I played at FULHAM FC/MILLWALL FC/IFA FC last year. I participated in all the games. I made assists and always scored goals I've never stop scoring . I was the player of ISLINGTON COMMUNITY of the tournament and was awarded a trophy I have had the honour of being coached by Steve Wigley Fulham football club 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) :  I have been playing in positions such as a STRIKER, and I'm comfortable with both feet and have an excellent understanding of what I need to do on the pitch to help my team. I am a technical a good player in the air, headers shots and long passes. I have had trials for Brentford and QPR but I was unsuccessful to go because I would off got into a trouble by Fulham so I didn't turn up. My native language is FRENCH but I also speak fluent English and a majority of French. I am a French citizen with parents from London . I was born and raised in Ivory Coast for 4 years. I then came to England and played football regularly with my friends and family. I started playing football at the age of 7 and I knew that I wanted to progress into football because it was the sport I loved. Strengths: Technical ability, passing, pace, off the ball movement, 1on1 on the goalkeeper, decision making, left foot, crossing, strength, vision Weaknesses: man marking, defending. Idol: my idol is Didier Drogba. I aspire to be like him because of his intelligence and determination to be the best. I want to work hard and be the best. A strong point in my game play is my vision and technical ability I am also fast and get around defenders . I watch Didier Drogba and study his game to see what he does on the ball and off the ball. He is a good striker his strong in the air and he gives  everything on the pitch I try to implement that within my game. I have developed into a technical player because of my desire and determination to do well and play the sport I love and eventually play professionally
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : my idol is Didier Drogba. I aspire to be like him because of his intelligence and determination to be the best. I want to work hard and be the best. A strong point in my game play is my vision and technical ability I am also fast and get around defenders . I watch Didier Drogba and study his game to see what he does on the ball and off the ball. He is a good striker his strong in the air and he gives everything on the pitch I try to implement that within my game. I have developed into a technical player because of my desire and determination to do well and play the sport I love and eventually play professionally. hopefully you give me chance and thank you for taking your time to read this. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS