APPLY FOR GOALKEEPER TRIALS Lewis Somers

Lewis Somers

Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : GK
    Current Club : Unemployed :(
    Previous Clubs : Holy Name
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played many seasons for the prestigous club that is Holy Name Celts. I was the clubs only goalkeeper for many years, and I won the best goalkeeper in the league, despite most of the work being done by George Patterson and his immaculate defence. Although we had Adam Patrick in midfield who was a liability, we still managed to get back to back promotions, and then go on to win division 1. We toured the Isle of Wight, conquering any team that stood in our way.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am an acrobatic keeper, with lightning quick reactions and safe hands. I am also an avid free kick taker, and have scored numerous goals for my team. I am likened to Rogerio Ceni, for his great saves and goal scoring ability from set pieces. I also am very well known for wearing tracksuit bottoms rather than shorts, because it is rather cold in Brumtown.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : To be honest, if I was not given a chance to reach my potential, then the game would take a serious blow. I am a 95 rated goalkeeper in Fifa 11 pro clubs, and am well on the way to reaching that number in Fifa 14. Any club that takes me on board will have recruited a strong, independent black woman that needs help from no man. Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS