JAMAICA RIGHT MIDFIELDER AKIMEDICE AUDISON NORTEY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

akimedice audison nortey
    Your County : jamaica
    Your Nationality : jamaican
    Best Position : right midfield
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : duhaney park football club
    Which Club you want a trials for : west ham united ,aston villa,qpr,west brom
    Country you live : jamaica
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started my football career at the age of 11 but even though I wasn't as good as a player back then I was developing at the time trying out different clubs as I went along until I moved to Duhaney park in Kingston Jamaica, where my football development started to get into shape. my development mainly started by playing on the wing defensively and also attacking, trying out at playing in the centre of the park as well. I started to play competitively when I entered high school. The competition was a under 14 competition where started out where I only play 2 out of 5 games and made 3 assists from defensive midfield after that year I was continually drafted into the under 16 and under 19 squads, where my position was changed from defensive midfield to winger. This change brought more goals to my game and more assists in my first year out under 16 I had to sit out 3 weeks because of injury and made my debut against St. Catherine High School even though we lost 0-1 I got the man of the match award after that match I picked up another knock and was ruled out for the rest of the season. Currently playing under 19 at the age of 16 years old I haven't scored this season but made several assists in our failed bid to the manning cup title .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : well my playing ability is at a high level when given a chance to perform I perform really well. I will try my best to be comfortable in any position im placed in but my most comfortable position is on the wing of the midfield. Even though I like to score goals creating chances for my team mates is my passion but if I get the chance to score I will try my best to score. I have an eye for the impossible passes and make it possible but I try to keep it simple at all times, im not the best at the skills of football but I can get past a player with ease.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think the director should give me a trial because im a hardworking player who loves the sports and want to make a career in the sport and become successful and help my family, to have a comfortable live if given the chance I will produce because I have what it takes to bring the heat to the game and competitiveness to the game

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS