FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

PORTSMOUTH ENGLAND UK, OLDER FOOTBALLER TRIALS PORTSMOUTH BRYAN MALCOLM RICKETTS ,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

bryan malcolm ricketts
    Your County : portsmouth
    Your Nationality : white british 
    Best Position : midfield 
    Current Club : portsmouth foyer 
    Previous Clubs : portsmouth foyer 
    Which Club you want a trials for : portsmouth fc
    Country you live : england 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i love to play football in my spare time its my favorite thing to do my dream is to play for Portsmouth but i don't mind i really want to get into professional football i do not really mind who i have a trial for even if it was a sunday league i just really love my football i would like to start playing professional football 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i like to play in midfield because i think that way you see more of the ball and i always make space available and have a really good shot on me towards goal i always fall back to help out i defense and i can get forward on the counter attack really quickly 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because i love my football i am a really good player and i think everyone should have a chance to prove themselves wrong that they can play really well and prove to other people they are worth it and i would like a chance to prove myself that i can play 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS