Last Name: baasha
    City: hargiesa
    State/Prov: north somalia
    Your Age: 17
    Playing Position: right winger
    Current Football Club: none
    Past Football Clubs: Danab fc
    Football Club you want a trial for: southampton
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: First was i started to play at age of 7 i was played with local village clubs it was the best time for me coz i scored more goals and you that here in our country there is no better football after 6 years i was played for local village teams i was decided to stop then to complete my basic study and now living in north somalia and finished secondary school so i exacting to get chance in football and if there chance may be you can send me with my email
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: When the player is playing football there is many special ability that he have show in the beach so i can do many skills in the beach and i have speed yes and i have ability to play pass you i prefer playing pass with others and i have strong shot thats all of me to tell you
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: You know the football is become recently bussines so the manager of the academy his job to find more players and add him to his team then if the manager give me a chance really i will improve my level of football

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS